In your role as a content designer, you will lead the execution of our internal and external brand identity and digital content development such as brand assets, marketing collateral, case study documents, report templates and more. Creating visually engaging, innovative and functional digital and web products, your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will be celebrated by our team, customers, stakeholders and prospects.
Athennian is an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry. We strive to build and operate elegant, user-friendly solutions that streamline difficult workflows in corporate governance and management.
Benefits at Athennian:
Generous vacation/sick/flex days, remote work options, health/dental/vision/group life/LTD/AD&D benefits after 90 days, high growth environment, day-to-day variety (never a dull moment), new MacBook for new employees.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs for creative assets from beginning to end.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketing, sales, support, engineering, product management and other groups to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and content experience.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual and content design field.
- Work directly with clients and account managers to develop case studies and other customer-focused content for marketing and sales purposes.
- Own and develop our company style and brand guide to ensure that content generated across the organization adheres to standards.
- Develop and manage templates for presentations, reports, policies and other documents.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, editorial, and sales/marketing collateral for web and mobile.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Sketch/Figma.
- Bonus points: Proficiency in HTML and CSS.
Ambitious Learner: You have a strong ability to quickly learn new systems and technology.
Focused Creative: You have a strong track record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a focus on problem-solving. You love finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Diligent Builder: You have a strong history of analyzing the current state of business processes and improving them to be scalable systems. You can adeptly create systems that guide teams towards defined goals.