Athennian is an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry. We’re looking to hire a key role to build out our user implementation, onboarding, training and support team.
Athennian strives to build and operate elegant, user-friendly solutions that streamline difficult workflows and corporate governance management. Our software is a cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies (such as e-Signature, corporate secretary document automation, virtual minute books, and org charts), Athennian easily and effectively facilitates in-house legal subsidiary group management, and professional firm corporate client management. Athennian's clients include multinational companies with high volumes of tax-driven and M&A transactions, asset managers, and accounting, tax, finance, and legal teams. Check out athennian.com for more information.
Document coding is complex data entry. The Document Automation Specialist reviews client documents, identifies key information from each document and executes software coding to enable document automation within the Athennian platform. You will assist our clients drive efficiency in their workflows by coding their principal & share registers, ledgers, reports, certificates, government forms and resolutions for multiple jurisdictions. You will play a key role in our product development process and user training program by executing document automation testing procedures and contributing to document coding best practices manual for document automation team and customers.
- Support Athennian’s Product Manager in developing user stories for improving document automation capabilities
- Report software bugs related to document automation functionality
- Develop and update document coding documentation for Athennian users
- Provide customer support for self-serve document automation
- Support the development of document coding training sessions for Athennian users
- Computer literacy
- Ability to focus for long periods of time while executing repetitive tasks
- Ability to perform work requiring good attention to detail
- Ability to interact with others and work in a team environment
- Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions
- Previous coding experience an asset
Ambitious Learner: You have a strong ability to quickly learn new systems and technology. You will leverage your past experience to support Athennian’s users.
Focused Creative: You have a strong track record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and keeping a focus on problem-solving. You love finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Diligent Builder: You have a strong history of analyzing the current state of business processes and improving them to be scalable systems. You can adeptly create systems that guide teams towards defined goals.
Benefits at Athennian
Generous vacation/sick/flex days, remote work options, health/dental/vision/group life/LTD/AD&D benefits after 90 days, high growth environment, day-to-day variety (never a dull moment), new MacBook Air for new employees, stock options.