We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads into qualified MQLs. The successful candidate will have the freedom to be creative and build out our marketing organization from the ground up. Note that there are several existing part-time consultants in place providing support for content production, CRM administration and analytics management.
Athennian is an organization of people who are passionate about learning, building and sharing software to transform the legal industry. We strive to build and operate elegant, user-friendly solutions that streamline difficult workflows in corporate governance and management.
Benefits at Athennian:
Generous vacation/sick/flex days, remote work options, health/dental/vision/group life/LTD/AD&D benefits after 90 days, high growth environment, day-to-day variety (never a dull moment), new MacBook for new employees.
- Design and optimize our marketing automation systems and lead nurturing processes through email, web pages, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Design and manage campaigns across multiple channels including paid search, re-target, email and ad networks.
- Track and report campaign performance and adjust budgets based on ROI.
- Working with our content producers, manage a rich content/editorial pipeline that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Develop, test and iterate our web properties to optimize performance.
- Manage content teams to ensure that the website and text/video content aligns with SEO strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in small to medium-sized marketing teams.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and management software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
- Experience with content analytics such as Hotjar/Fullstory and A/B testing.
- Experience with data-driven SEO/SEM analysis and optimization.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) such as Webflow or Wordpress.
- Proficiency in email marketing and email campaign management.
- Experience with Hubspot’s marketing capabilities such as forms, email and meetings considered an asset
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Ambitious Learner: You have a strong ability to quickly learn new systems and technology.
Focused Creative: You have a strong track record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously with a focus on problem-solving. You love finding creative solutions to complex problems.
Diligent Builder: You have a strong history of analyzing the current state of business processes and improving them to be scalable systems. You can adeptly create systems that guide teams towards defined goals.