We’re looking for a Product Manager to help our team in Calgary scale Athennian through our next phase of growth. You will leverage your 3-7 years of experience in a product management role in software to collaborate with a sales, marketing, support and engineering to consolidate feedback, ideas and insights to make data-driven decisions on product capabilities, design and direction. This is an ideal role for a self-driven candidate that wants to build out a product organization from the ground-up.
Product Manager Responsibilities
Develop and execute product strategy, including:
- product positioning & value proposition
- competitive analysis and evaluation
- working with marketing to develop and execute product-specific communication and go-to-market strategies
- interacting with senior leadership and key stakeholders to gain alignment on product strategy and performance metrics
- product roadmap & future product/feature definition
- Work with customers, and product support teams to understand and prioritize customer needs and to optimize product offerings to maximize customer value.
- Establish product metrics and tracking and continuously improving performance of those metrics.
- Recommend, lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives related to the product.
- Assisting development of sales training materials for internal sales and product support.
- Travel internationally to attend trade shows, meet with customers and drive global success for the product.
Key Success Metrics:
- Accurate business case and market needs assessments for new products/services
- Successful customer adoption of new product features
- 5+ years of product management experience in a highly technical, B2B environment
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS or related technology industry
- Experience solving customer problems
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, writing
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with both business and technical discussions
- Experience with product management tools such as Jira, ProductBoard, Figma, Fullstory, Mixpanel, etc.
- French written/verbal
- Business degree or MBA
Key Success Factors:
- Self-starter who is motivated by both technology, customer success and marketing
- Well spoken, organized and technically adept
- Can easily adapt to a changing environment with multiple priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to create strong working relationship internally and with the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Quarterly travel to our headquarters in Calgary to team-wide meetings.
- Travel to Montreal, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, and Boston to meet with existing customers.
How to Apply
- Please submit your resume and a 1-page cover letter
- Salary competitive to experience level
Athennian's legal entity management cloud is the most capable and user friendly entity management platform on the market. Athennian combines standard entity management functions with elegant features like eSignature and document assembly to power leading law firms and legal departments.