Athennian is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Team Lead to ensure software adheres to requirements and functional specifications, via the application of automated and manual software testing methodologies. The QA Team Lead will lead a small team of analysts to execute software testing patterns for the Athennian product, as well as coordinate User Acceptance Testing with customers when required.
- Create QA plan and manage execution of all testing deliverables and adherence to milestones
- Oversee and manage the design and execution of test strategies, plans and cases
- Identify and report root cause of defects and issues found during testing create, modify, execute test cases to verify published business requirements and functional specifications
- Establish and maintain thorough and accurate documentation of all work
- Work closely with software developers and Team Leads to understand user scenarios, requirements, and typical usage workflows, technical issues, impact, and risk areas
- Perform functional, integration, regression, performance testing on multiple platforms (Mac, Windows) maintain test environments and hardware
- Troubleshoot issues found during testing and assist in problem analysis
- Develop new automation test scripts or software tools to assist in all stages of the product life cycle
- Manage and effectively communication issues and progress to peers and Management
- Other general software testing activities when required
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with testing/evaluating Web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of QA procedures, principles and tools
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Full technical knowledge of automated testing and modeling tools, change management and test case generation techniques as well as business processes and ability to apply continuous process improvement and quality assurance methodologies effectively
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment across multiple geographic locations and cultures
- Minimal supervision required
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to lead teams on short and long-term projects.
- Ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long term goals and objectives
Top 5 Skills in order of Priority:
- Development and execution of test plans and use cases
- Software defect management and issue resolution
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Status and metrics reporting
- Ability to lead a small team
- Minimum technical diploma in computing science or related field
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or related field is a plus
Benefits at Athennian
- The opportunity to build a career of value.
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations.
- No micromanaging here, we believe in our employees’ skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, AD&D benefits after 3 months for you and your family, fully covered! Virtual healthcare. Preferred rates with wellness providers.
- All of our employees are eligible to participate in stock options from day one.
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours and the ability to work from your home office.
- Generous vacation/sick/flex days.
- Team building events that not only include you as an Athennian employee but also your significant other and children.
- New MacBook Air for all employees.
Athennian is the first cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies such as document automation, eSign, virtual minute books and direct e-file integrations with corporate registries, Athennian is being adopted rapidly by both law firm and in-house customers. Come build the future of corporate services with us!