Monitoring: Support Athennian’s goals for high availability in watching and responding to monitoring controls. Provide the team with feedback on operational issues to improve the software development life cycle and the resulting deliverables becoming customer-facing.
Documentation: Support both internal and external stakeholders by expanding the shared knowledge of technical systems by creating well written technical reports and documentation.
Deployment and Maintenance: Follow best industry practices to help ensure shipped code performs at its intended quality in production environments. Provide automation to ensure code deployment can occur quickly, accurately, and frequently
Security: Learn and adhere to important controls and protocols designed to protect highly confidential user data. Additionally, continuously maintain security knowledge and participate in the improvement of security controls and protocols.
- Linux sysadmin
- Bash/Csh or other scripting languages
- Cloud security
- Technical writing/documentation
- Manage Team Collaboration Tools: Google Drive, Intercom, Jira, Bitbucket, AWS, auth0, Rippling, and others
- Report metrics from the database, infrastructure usage, and application activities
- Manage monitoring controls and to respond to alerts in order to rectify system operation issues
- Create and manage customer white-label applications
- Perform deployments
- Perform server maintenance
- Love of making things better, faster and easier
- Ability to learn new systems and technology
- Ability to learn current systems and technology
- Seeks out collaboration and diverse points of view
- Ability to learn about minute books and gain basic knowledge of corporate legal administration. Steep learning curve ahead.
- Ability to direct creative problem-solving in a focused direction in line with defined goals
- Problem-solving abilities a must. Can find creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to make decisions based on a balance of evidence and intuition
- Excited about automation and efficiency
- Ability to design and build scalable systems
- Strong ability to create systems and processes moving the team to defined goals
- Adept at reviewing code and documentation details for issues and oversights
- Committed to serving users to the best of their ability
Athennian is the first cloud-based legal entity and corporate records management platform. By integrating modern technologies such as document automation, eSign, virtual minute books and direct e-file integrations with corporate registries, Athennian is being adopted rapidly by both law firm and in-house customers. Come build the future of corporate services with us!
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Vacation & paid time off
- Parental leave
- Stock options
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to careers [at] athennian.com.