Almost 90% of Organizations Report Entity Management Challenges
Amongst the most common are:
- Meeting rapidly changing compliance requirements.
- Absent or antiquated entity management processes.
- Inaccurate and/or siloed corporate records.
- Ineffective technologies to support entity management.
Given the challenges, it’s unsurprising that around 20% of entities have been out of good standing with regulators within the past two years.
Download our 2023 report for upcoming trends, industry benchmarks, and more relating to the state of entity and subsidiary management.
Whats in the eBook?
- The State of corporate record keeping
- Penalties & Risks associated with poor corporate record keeping and entity management
- Best practices for staying compliant
- Tech tools to mitigate the challenges
- And more!